Each ml contains: Sodium Hyaluronate B.P. 1.8 mg.
ISVISIC ophthalmic solution is an aqueous solution of Sodium Hyaluronate and contains a number of important ions that are also found in normal tears. It is the only lubricant eye drop preparation that contains both Hyaluronate and essential ions and as such is very close in characteristics to the natural tear film.
Due to its unique formulation ISVISIC ophthalmic solution offers patients with sensation of ocular dryness an unmatched combination of symptomatic relief, protection and comfort.
INDICATIONS & USAGE
For the relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye, due to exposure to dust, smoke air conditioning, extended computer use or contact lens wear. May also be used as protectant against further irritation. Relieves dryness and provides soothing, refreshing and cooling effects.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Instill one or two drops 2 to 3 times in the affected eye(s) or as directed by the physician.
ISVISIC sterile soothing & lubricating ophthalmic solution is contra-indicated in those individuals who are hypersensitive to any of its components.
ISVISIC sterile ophthalmic solution is supplied in 5 ml plastic dropper bottle.
Also included drop-dispensing device.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE DROP-DISPENSING DEVICE
- Place the bottle on the center hole of the dispenser.
- Fix the bottle inside the hole by moving it clock wise direction. This will fix the bottle in the dispenser.
- Hold down your lower eyelid and place the dispenser device over the eye.
- Keep the bulging side of the device towards the forehead.
- Tilt the head back and look through the pin hole towards the light.
- Squeeze the bottle to allow the drop to fall into the eye.
- Remove the bottle by unscrewing it.
Store between 15 - 30°C.
Protect from light.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Once opened, use within one month.
Use only on medical advice.